Finally, we have finished the Beta version of Edgeline Editor.
You can download it from HERE.
This version comes with the basic features:
- the most important widgets
- ability to create multiple screens
- styles (only local styles on the objects)
We keep adding new features and fixing bugs like the style editor, font importing, and new widgets.
We’ll open a new topic for every new version.
- the current version is only for Windows, we are working on the Linux and OSX ports
- code generation is not yet available, will come in one of the upcoming releases
Restrictions for Beta:
- the number of screens is limited to 3 and screen size to 480x320
We tailor EdgeLine to be as intuitive as possible, but if you get stuck, then here is a brief user guide:
- Download and run the installer
- Run EdgeLine
- Click the Sign up button and register on lvgl.io
- Login into EdgeLine
- Name your project and choose a location for it.
- Click the Create button
- Copy some images to the
assetsfolder in the project’s location
- Add widgets, apply styles, add events and create animations to them
- Share your experience here
A command-line window is also opened with EdgeLine. We left it visible for debugging purposes.
Please, do not close this window, and if you see any issues take a screenshot of it as well.
If you have any questions, found bugs, have any ideas, please open a new topic here in the EdgeLine category.