Important: unclear posts may not receive useful answers.
- Get familiar with Markdown to format and structure your post
- Be sure to update lvgl from the latest version from the
- Be sure you have checked the FAQ and read the relevant part of the documentation.
- If applicable use the Simulator to eliminate hardware related issues.
Delete this section if you read and applied the mentioned points.
how can I get a bit map data of a PNG image by C code?
- I want to convert an PNG image from file and convert it to a C array through C code. Like the Online Image Converter, the C array is what I need. more accurately, how to read a PNG image file and generate the RGB
- I want to show the video stream in LVGL , is LVGL support video stream? Or if I received a video stream buffer from video device, the I want to show one frame image through the LVGL, is it can achieved?
I have tried
lv_lib_png and use
lodepng , but it seems work not so well.
Add a code snippet which can run in the simulator. It should contain only the relevant code that compiles without errors when separated from your main code base.
The code block(s) should be formatted like:
/*You code here*/
If possible, add screenshots and/or videos about the current state.