Important: unclear posts may not receive useful answers.
- Get familiar with Markdown to format and structure your post
- Be sure to update lvgl from the latest version from the
- Be sure you have checked the relevant part of the documentation.
- If applicable use the Simulator to eliminate hardware related issues.
Delete this section if you read and applied the mentioned points.
I have several questions about using chart widget
- If I add 4 series to a chart, how to hide one or more series in some case?
- In the
lv_example_chart_5, how to show the x axis value of pressed points?
- In the
lv_example_chart_6has an API called
lv_obj_draw_part_check_type, but I didn’t found it in version 8.0.1? Is it a mistake?
Add a code snippet which can run in the simulator. It should contain only the relevant code that compiles without errors when separated from your main code base.
The code block(s) should be formatted like:
/*You code here*/
If possible, add screenshots and/or videos about the current state.