State of install:
- I downloaded the latest rev from git.
- I built the project , got 100% compile no error.
- I ran the demo app titled TFT Simulator with the 3 tabs on it
Based on that I assume my installation is OK.
Next I took a look at:
Seemed like a good place to start looking at some code.
- After compilation all the compiled .o files are in the top folder
- A main.c file serves as entry point to run LVGL example called demo.
The Makefile associated with the project does compile every example in .o files but only creates one executable for the example named demo.
The example named demo seem to be the largest of all, so probably not a good place to start with LVGL for me. How do I alter the files to compile one of the simpler example (like lv_examples/lv_tutorial/1_hello_world) to an executable binary?