ESP32 images from SD-Card need Example

Hello,

in the last days I wanted to find out how I can connect lvgl to my sd-card but google seems here not to help, :frowning: My system is running so far. So i “only” need help or better a running example how to access the SD-Card over lvgl. I have to say that I’m a beginner with the c language, so it is for me easier to understand c code when I can see it, for now I have not found a running example.
It would be great if someone could help me here

Greets
Andy

Hello Andy,

did you look at docs for File system?

Hi dronecz,

thanks for your feedback!! Sorry for the delay Yes, I know this Information, but it seems I’m to stupid to understand what I have to do :frowning: I found a solution in This forum (Problem with fs and drv and File pointer ESP32 bootloop - #25 by Ulric_Denis) But when i try to use this file I got this error Message From Compiler :
In file included from C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.3\libraries\SD\src/SD.h:17, from C:\Users\Andy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\lvgl\src\extra\libs\fsdrv\lv_fs_fatfs.c:13: C:\Users\Andy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.3\libraries\FS\src/FS.h:24:10: fatal error: memory: No such file or directory #include <memory> ^~~~~~~~ compilation terminated. If I use FS.h in my main program, I don’t get this error, so at this point I’m totally lost :frowning: