EdgeLine v0.3 is released

@kisvegabor I would suggest that the screen size restriction be changed to check the area instead of the dimensions. That will prevent large screens from being used, while still allowing either orientation.

Yes, I’m sure. Both are executable. Keep not working in my Ubuntu 20.04.

Yes, I’m sure. Both are executable. Keep not working in my Ubuntu 20.04.

I am using Ubuntu 20.4 LTS and had to add a symlink to libffi.so.6, You can try the following

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libffi.so /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libffi.so.6

and then start again EdgeLine.

Good luck.

I can’t log in. I registered three accounts, but they’re useless

, version 0.3, my email is 13762714860@163.com

我网页都可以登录的。。。。。

I can’t login as well. but I can access lvgl web site with same id/pw.
help me :smile:

What is the error message?
It seems there are some issues with logging in from China. Do you have something special that we should pay attention for?

I just downloaded EdgeLine 0.3 on both Unbuntu 18.04 and 20.04, but on both OSes I get the following behavior:

parallels@parallels-Parallels-Virtual-Platform:~/EdgeLine_b31_linux$ ./Edgeline.x86_64 
Set current directory to /home/parallels/EdgeLine_b31_linux
Found path: /home/parallels/EdgeLine_b31_linux/Edgeline.x86_64
Loading in SingleInstance mode

But nothing launches. There is no visible error message.

I can run micropython directly so it’s executable.

I have /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libffi.so.6 as well.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Hi,

EdgeLine 0.2 did remember my password (and I did not). is there a “Forgot password” option somewhere?

@FoundationKen
I’m asking the developers.

@Karijn
Yes, see: LVGL - Light and Versatile Embedded Graphics Library

Please attach the log from: ~/.config/unity3d/LVGL Kft_/EdgeLine/Player.log. Depending on the version of EdgeLine your using LVGL Kft_ can be Game-Ever Bt_.

@kisvegabor My company are definitely interested in using Edgeline, we use annual licences but would be open to whatever you guys decide. Looks great by the way

Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

Hi @kisvegabor
As far as I understood by checking the V0.3, There is no “Angle” in the animation properties, means you can’t make rotation animation for images and stuff;

And my question is,
Is this feature going to be under “advanced animation editor” categorize that you mentioned in the Professional plan? or it’ll be added in Free plan as well?

Many thanks for your effort!

Regards.

Hi,

rotation and zoom animation will be part of the standard version. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice!
Thanks for the answer.

is there a rough estimation for 0.4 or even a timeframe when 1.0 will release?
i’ve seen you are waiting on some legal stuff for 0.4. I really hope its resolved soon :slight_smile:

Yes, we are aiming this October with v1.0, but at worst case end of this year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On window 10 i try install version 0.3 and 0.3.1 but installer not start :roll_eyes:
if i unpack file i get this directory:

Hmm, so far nobody else reported this. What if you start the installer from command line? Do you see any log messages?