Unknown type name

I am using VS code with esp-idf 5.2.1. I have downloaded lvgl-master anf included it in the folder components. I have prepared the lv_conf.h file and saved it next to the lvgl file.

When I build the project, I get the error messages saying “unknown type name” for “lv_draw_fill_dsc_t”, “'lv_draw_label_dsc_t”, and “lv_draw_glyph_dsc_t”.

How shall I resolve this?

Regards,
Jorgen

Copied from the terminal window:

In file included from D:/Projects_ESP32/RFM95_monitor/components/lvgl/src/draw/lv_draw.h:319,
from D:/Projects_ESP32/RFM95_monitor/components/lvgl/src/draw/lv_draw_rect.h:16,
from D:/Projects_ESP32/RFM95_monitor/components/lvgl/src/draw/lv_draw_triangle.h:16,
from D:/Projects_ESP32/RFM95_monitor/components/lvgl/src/draw/lv_draw_triangle.c:9:
D:/Projects_ESP32/RFM95_monitor/components/lvgl/src/draw/lv_draw_label.h:98:90: error: unknown type name ‘lv_draw_fill_dsc_t’; did you mean ‘lv_draw_label_dsc_t’?
98 | typedef void(*lv_draw_glyph_cb_t)(lv_draw_unit_t * draw_unit, lv_draw_glyph_dsc_t * dsc, lv_draw_fill_dsc_t * fill_dsc,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| lv_draw_label_dsc_t
D:/Projects_ESP32/RFM95_monitor/components/lvgl/src/draw/lv_draw_label.h:153:65: error: unknown type name ‘lv_draw_glyph_cb_t’; did you mean ‘lv_draw_glyph_dsc_t’?
153 | const lv_area_t * coords, lv_draw_glyph_cb_t cb);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| lv_draw_glyph_dsc_t
[974/1471] Building C object esp-idf/lvgl/CMakeFiles/__idf_lvgl.dir/src/core/lv_obj_pos.c.obj
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
ninja failed with exit code 1, output of the command is in the D:\Projects_ESP32\RFM95_monitor\build\log\idf_py_stderr_output_20228 and D:\Projects_ESP32\RFM95_monitor\build\log\idf_py_stdout_output_20228
PS D:\Projects_ESP32\RFM95_monitor>