Unknown type name lv_indev_drv_t and include of main esp32 component from lvgl_drivers

Description

can not build initial lvgl without any code on esp32. I am getting error :

In summary it is lvgl library downloaded from GIT in /component folder can not access the headers on the main esp-idf.

I have of includes not found like driver/spi_master.h

All in esp32_drivers module

#include <driver/spi_master.h> is one cause driver folder and spi_master does not exist cause the component can not include header of the main esp32 componenet folder. The same issue doesn’t exist in main.c where the same include does not give issue.

unknown type name ‘lv_disp_drv_t’

unknown type name ‘lv_disp_drv_t’; did you mean ‘lv_fs_drv_t’?

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

esp32

What have you tried?

I have tried Espressif (ESP32 chip series) — LVGL documentation
and to created lv_conf.h to set the sdkconfig to user lv_conf

Screenshots

After fixing lvgl release/8.3 i have found the some way to fix the include issue by adding in CMakeList.txt

Initially at the end of the file in the esp32_drivers submodule the code is

idf_component_register(SRCS ${SOURCES}
                       INCLUDE_DIRS ${LVGL_INCLUDE_DIRS}
                       REQUIRES lvgl )

I have changed it to

idf_component_register(SRCS ${SOURCES}
                       INCLUDE_DIRS ${LVGL_INCLUDE_DIRS}
                       REQUIRES lvgl driver esp_common log freertos)

I had also to change in code for one ili9341 the portTick_RATE_MS to portTick_PERIOD_MS though i know that the first defined is equal to the other. Irrelevant if i had freertos as required.

The next or last issue that i do not know how to fix is that gpio function that is not identified though driver/gpio.h is included without problem in file.

/components/lvgl_esp32_drivers/lvgl_tft/ili9341.c:84:5: error: implicit declaration of function 'gpio_pad_select_gpio'; did you mean 'esp_rom_gpio_pad_select_gpio'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   84 |     gpio_pad_select_gpio(ILI9341_DC);
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |     esp_rom_gpio_pad_select_gpio

I have restarted the issue in espressif site in order to find someone to give any info.

I have fixed it and placed the answer there only one issue about soc is bypassed by adding the same define in the backlight file since it is the same in for every esp platform