Tried edgeline... have some problems

Hello devs. ive tried 0.3 with code export but faced some problems and suggestions.

1. First of all when ive done with some simple ui with 2 screens ive tried to export c code.
    i am using 8.0.0 version and exported code looks like even not 7.1 version(looks older) because there are a lot of unknown (for 8.0.0) function calls :
lv_obj_align(current_voltage_label, Screen1, LV_ALIGN_CENTER, -80, -45); // force: 133
 lv_obj_set_style_local_outline_width(current_voltage_label, LV_BTN_PART_MAIN, LV_STATE_DEFAULT, 5);
lv_obj_set_style_local_outline_pad(current_voltage_label, LV_BTN_PART_MAIN, LV_STATE_DEFAULT, 5);

1-st looks like 7+, others not.
ive tried to find those methods in docs. but search didnt find anything like “lv_obj_set_style_local_outline_width” in 6-8 versions.
same with animation code

So i think there must be some info - what library do i need to export working code.
Or combo box if it can export to ver 7.11 and 8.1 for example

also ui of edgeline works really slow (java?)

i think that there must be free space above the edges of chosen screen to hide some components there. (u push button and those components shifting from border of screen.

there are some sporadic glitches but i think main attention must be with code export with less overhead.

it would be good to have “hide function” to make objects invisible in editor to prevent them to choose by clicking on constructor screen

Edgeline targets the latest v7 version. Both of those style APIs are v7 ones.