Simple 'hello world' first LVGL program

I’m new to LVGL and would like to implement something very simple on my Raspberry Pi as a proof of concept and begin exploring a couple questions I have. I’m imagining that I should be able to quickly find a small concise example, but for LVGL I cannot. Not in the lv_exmples project or anywhere else. In comparison, the top search result for “FLTK first program” found exactly what I’m looking for WRT FLTK.

Where can I find something like that for LVGL?

I would think I’d find something a bit more complete than this basic skeleton:

#include <cstdio>
#include <lvgl.h>
int main()
{
    printf("it's an LVGL world\n");
    lv_init();
    return 0;
}

My search for this sort of thing has been surprising fruitless so far. Am I just completely off base somewhere?

lv_examples contains a lot of simple examples on how to use different types of widgets.

If you are looking for how to initialize LVGL, I would suggest taking a look at this project’s main function.

What about short tutorial for embedded systems.
for example
List of Files to start lvgl with minimum functionality and minimum resources (ive ported lvgl on stm32 and got 100kb for a whole project (there is usb stack also and lcd drivers) but itsa lot actually)
so it would be helpful for people to use lvgl with mcu`s that has not much memory on board.

The Quick overview is created for exactly this purpose. Do you think something is missing from it?