Section .dram0.bss' in region dram0_0_seg'. DRAM than the designated region can accommodate

Please help me, I’m trying to program an ESP32 with LVGL and it’s giving me this error when compiling:

/home/allacmc/.arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/esp-2021r2-patch5-8.4.0/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld: /tmp/arduino/sketches/A97C4C0294AB246878AAD8D4C7BC08FB/SNMP_Webserver.ino.elf section `.dram0.bss' will not fit in region `dram0_0_seg'
/home/allacmc/.arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/esp-2021r2-patch5-8.4.0/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld: DRAM segment data does not fit.
/home/allacmc/.arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/esp-2021r2-patch5-8.4.0/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld: DRAM segment data does not fit.
/home/allacmc/.arduino15/packages/esp32/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf-gcc/esp-2021r2-patch5-8.4.0/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld: region `dram0_0_seg' overflowed by 144 bytes
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1

Compilation error: exit status 1

Artificial intelligence said that I am using more static memory than dynamic memory.

How do I resolve this problem? There is little or no information on the internet about the subject.

This compilation error occurs when the linker (ld) cannot accommodate the .dram0.bss' section in the dram0_0_seg' region. This means that your application is using more DRAM memory than the designated region can accommodate.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following approaches:

Optimize your code: Look for areas in your code where you can save memory, such as unused variables, unused functions, or code optimizations.

Reset memory region: You can try to reset the DRAM memory region that your application is using. This can be done in the platform.txt file of the ESP32 package in the Arduino IDE. Look for the DRAM memory region definition and increase its capacity if necessary. Keep in mind that this may affect the functioning of other parts of the program, so do this with caution.

Check Libraries and Libraries: Sometimes libraries or dependencies may be consuming more memory than expected. Try checking if there are any unused libraries in your project or if there are more efficient versions available.

Update your development environment: Make sure you are using the latest versions of the ESP32 package and related libraries. Updates may fix memory allocation issues.

Reduce the complexity of your project: If your project is very complex and uses a lot of resources, consider simplifying it or breaking it into smaller parts.

Use an ESP32 with more memory: If none of the above solutions resolve the issue, consider using an ESP32 with more DRAM memory, if available. This can allow your code to fit together smoothly.

Keep in mind that these are just a few possible solutions to the problem. The exact solution will depend on your code and your project's needs. Be sure to back up your code before making significant changes, and test them carefully to ensure your project still works as expected.

I’m using ESP32 -WROOM32