Roller content using imgbtn or img

Description

I want to implement the application list interface, similar to the effect of the scroller widget. I hope it is displayed in imgbtn and can scroll up and down to show the imgbtn list, but I tried the roller widget, which only supports text as content, and I also tried to use the page widget, add imgbtn to the page, but it cannot achieve the function similar to lv_roller_set_visible_row_count(), which displays fixed visible rows.

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

simulate on unbuntu

What LVGL version are you using?

What do you want to achieve?

application list,every time after I drag end,can high light the center one imgbtn icon in the screen(for example,zoom the icon to notify which icon was focused).

What have you tried so far?

1- roller widget
2- page with imgbtn
3- list widget

HI,

No only roller supports this functionality but - as you mentioned - it support only texts. :frowning:

However it supports symbols in the text like LV_SYMBOL_OK "Apply\n" LV_SYMBOL_CLOSE "Close". It might help.

Hi kisvegabor,
Thanks for your help.
Yes,I try symbols in the text it works,but it does not meet the requirements.Actully, my request is like this, such as the attached video.ui.zip (1.2 MB)
A scrolling APP list, when selected, the picture icon will become larger and the font will be highlighted,I thing the roller can do this , but not very sure.

Unfortunately you can’t do this with the basic roller. You need custom widget for it.

FYI, we have a widget development service. See here https://lvgl.io/services
So if you need us to do this for you, just write me to gabor@lvgl.io.