QML + Littlevgl running on MCU

Here is my personal project which allows to use QML to build UI on MCU.

QML usually comes with QT, but I just rewrite the whole engine and let it run in MCU. Ideally most of Language like Python, JS, Lua could be used to program MCU. The engine’s name is temporarily called EVM (Embedded virtual machine):grinning:

5 Likes

So lvgl will he used to render the UI created by QML?

It is very intersting to me, how can we build and try EVM?

Yep, the UI is created by QML which is slightly different with the QT’s QML. Most of keywords directly come from lvgl’s keywords.

It’s not been published yet. I will let u know when it’s published.

Keep in touch

I’m also very curious about!

It’s still an experimental version and a lot of work needs to be done before publishing. Here is an example of smart watch written in QML and the GUI engine is littlevgl.

3 Likes

It looks really impressive :exploding_head:, have you tried to run this on a MCU?

Yes, I did. I uploaded some works on github:
https://github.com/scriptiot/evm/tree/master/thirds/littlevgl_qml/ports/Qt

3 Likes

Wow, that amazing!

hi
link is Broken expired
i try to qt mcu for stm 32f429
but not make
i make qml majol for lvgl and compile nonebai-gcc-arm
thank for you

hi this pcb make and config for stm32 f429 & stm32F629 ready to run for qml and qt

1 Like

run lvgl is very good working whatsapp-click-to-chat_v16-www.persianscript.ir.zip (518.4 KB)

1 Like

this code combine qml and lvgl
1 Like

qml sorce for use lvgl in qtqml.zip (12.3 KB)

Sorry for the late reply,
Is there anything that I can help with? Yep, the code you found is part of my EVM project. The EVM project is still onging and it’s not fully source opened. However, if you wanna use EVM in business, it’s completely free. But there is still lots of work to do before you can use qml and lvgl. If you’re really interested in this project, you can follow the project link or contact me with any communication apps that you prefer. Cheers.

Hello, thank you
The evm project looks very interesting. I will be happy to participate in it. In my opinion, if the source is open, it can progress quickly.
The future of the industry embeded bord in lvg and qml
And can be seen by completing the virtual machine