Problem with Arduino Star Otto core

Description

STM32F469i-Disco

What do you experience?

Hey. I am trying to port the lvgl display driver from link to Arduino Star Otto core (board stm32f469i-disco)link.
Display initialization looks good. LVGL also starts. But after calling lv_task_handler, the system freezes and one horizontal line has time to fill on the display. It looks as if the buffer is not filling from lvgl to the display driver.

What do you expect?

I tried different versions of lvgl (5, 6, 7) and different versions of the display driver. From the remaining problems, initializing the sdram with DmaHandle.Init.FIFOThreshold = DMA_FIFO_THRESHOLD_1QUARTERFULL (causes an error), but I tried to replace the parameter with FULL in AC6 ide and everything worked.

Code to reproduce

/*You code here*/
#include <lvgl.h>
#include <tft.h>
#include <touchpad.h>

void my_printf(lv_log_level_t level, const char *file, uint32_t line, const char *dsc, const char *dsc1)
{
//level == LV_LOG_LEVEL_TRACE;
    Serial3.printf("level:%d,file:%s,line:%d,dsc:%s,%s\r\n",level,file,line,dsc, dsc1);
    Serial3.flush();
}

void setup() {

Serial3.begin(115200);
 lv_init();
 tft_init();
 touchpad_init();
 lv_log_register_print_cb(my_printf);

lv_obj_t *label = lv_label_create(lv_scr_act(), NULL);
 lv_label_set_text(label, "Hello Arduino! (V7.0.X)");
 lv_obj_align(label, NULL, LV_ALIGN_CENTER, 100, 100);

}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedl:
    lv_tick_inc(5);
    lv_task_handler();

BSP_LED_Toggle(LED3);
    delay(5);

}
LV_LOG
level:0,file:D:\arduino-1.8.8\hardware\Otto\stm32f4\libraries\AGFX\src\lvgl\src\lv_widgets\lv_label.c,line:78,dsc:lv_label_create,label create started
level:0,file:D:\arduino-1.8.8\hardware\Otto\stm32f4\libraries\AGFX\src\lvgl\src\lv_core\lv_obj.c,line:311,dsc:lv_obj_create,Object create started
level:1,file:D:\arduino-1.8.8\hardware\Otto\stm32f4\libraries\AGFX\src\lvgl\src\lv_core\lv_obj.c,line:470,dsc:lv_obj_create,Object create ready
level:1,file:D:\arduino-1.8.8\hardware\Otto\stm32f4\libraries\AGFX\src\lvgl\src\lv_widgets\lv_label.c,line:166,dsc:lv_label_create,label created
level:0,file:D:\arduino-1.8.8\hardware\Otto\stm32f4\libraries\AGFX\src\lvgl\src\lv_misc\lv_task.c,line:74,dsc:lv_task_handler,lv_task_handler started
level:0,file:D:\arduino-1.8.8\hardware\Otto\stm32f4\libraries\AGFX\src\lvgl\src\lv_core\lv_refr.c,line:177,dsc:_lv_disp_refr_task,lv_refr_task: started
 In lv_refr.c 

PS. 
Sorry for machine English, I use google translate

Is it working if you immediately return from disp_flush?