We evaluate now GUI libraries for next-generation company commercial products and I was impressed with LVGL features and implementation.
Our GUI screens are quite simple but our requirements for the GUI library are the following:
- usage with framebuffer on embedded Linux
- support multi-language project (ex., English and Hebrew UI versions for the same project)
- a very stable GUI library version
- some support for GUI library possible issues
- IDE GUI designer (like EdgeLine) generating the resulting code
So my additional questions are:
6. How should I set auto-alignment behavior for controls in case of multi-language (LTR and RTL languages) project development?
Ex., labels and checkboxes/images should be aligned RTL in Hebrew and LTR in English.
Do you have some support for it or I need to manually align the screen based on the language?
7. Do you have ready multi-language project examples demonstrating resource storage and auto-alignment (ex., English (LTR) and Hebrew (RTL))?
8. Does only one (16 pixels) size for Hebrew font (lv_font_dejavu_16_persian_hebrew) exists in the library?
How can I add smaller than 16 pixels size (ex., 12 pixels letters) letters?
9. How can I add custom-designed special view character images (like “v” LV_SYMBOL_OK)?
10. When will EdgeLine IDE be ready for code generation usage?
11. do you have a list of commercial products or companies that use the LVGL library for commercial products?