LVGL in dialog semiconductor DA14695 with freeRTOS

I want to use your LVGL with DA14695 SmartBond Bluetooth SoC dev kit running on freeRTOS.
Now I would like to know the following things for successful integration of LVGL:

1. Does this library support AMOLED display?
  2. What kinds of display interfaces are being supported by this library?
  3. What is the maximum frame rate provided by this library, would like to have a minimum of 30fps so will this library support?

1.YeS it can surport amoled
2.The interface doesn’t matter.Only port a few apis according to your interface
3.Frame rate depend on you interface speed and screen size

1. Does this library support AMOLED display?

It depends more on the lcd driver chip you are using. If the one you are using isn’t in the drivers directory, you can write one yourself,have a look at https://docs.lvgl.io/latest/en/html/porting/index.html

1. What kinds of display interfaces are being supported by this library?

As above, you are best to read the porting guide, it will tell you everything you need to know

1. What is the maximum frame rate provided by this library, would like to have a minimum of 30fps so will this library support?

the fps performance you will get will be determined by the speed of your hardware, your interface to the display driver chip and multiple other hardware factors. So basically, this library can support it IF the hardware platform can support it.

Thank you for replay,

One more thing I want to know that is this library is compatible with freeRTOS?

It should work with any OS; here’s some information on how you need to set things up.