It is not possible to change the display resolution and use a different display driver at runtime, etc.ESP32-S2

I express my deep gratitude for the wonderful library. My project sparkled with new colors and acquired new opportunities. Thank you! BUT there are a few annoying points.
Why is there no way to select a display driver at runtime? Flash size 4M (or larger) allows you to store multiple display driver code.
Only 1 display driver (touchscreen driver) is always available in a project. It is even spelled out at the CMakeLists.txt level.
Why is there no way to dynamically change the LV_HOR_RES_MAX and LV_VER_RES_MAX values ​​depending on the display driver (for example, as an external variable)?
For example, for ILI9341 LV_HOR_RES_MAX = 320, LV_VER_RES_MAX = 240. And for ILI9488 LV_HOR_RES_MAX = 480, LV_VER_RES_MAX = 320.
There are many places in the lvgl library as well as in the lvgl_esp32_drivers files where the LV_HOR_RES_MAX and LV_VER_RES_MAX macros are used. E.g.

void lv_disp_drv_init(lv_disp_drv_t * driver)
{
    _lv_memset_00(driver, sizeof(lv_disp_drv_t));

driver->flush_cb         = NULL;
    driver->hor_res          = LV_HOR_RES_MAX;
    driver->ver_res          = LV_VER_RES_MAX;
    driver->buffer           = NULL;
    driver->rotated          = LV_DISP_ROT_NONE;
    driver->sw_rotate        = 0;
    driver->color_chroma_key = LV_COLOR_TRANSP;
    driver->dpi = LV_DPI;
}

When choosing a DARK theme, the LIGHT theme always remains.
Kconfig

choice LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG
    depends on LV_THEME_MATERIAL

prompt "Select theme default flag"
    default LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG_LIGHT
    help
        Select theme default flag

config LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG_LIGHT
        bool "Light theme"
    config LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG_DARK
        bool "Dark theme"
endchoice

lv_conf_internal.h

#ifndef LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG
#  ifdef CONFIG_LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG
#    define LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG CONFIG_LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG
#  else
#    define  LV_THEME_DEFAULT_FLAG               LV_THEME_MATERIAL_FLAG_LIGHT
#  endif
#endif

Initially I used the ILI9341 driver and the LV_COLOR_16_SWAP option was selected in the menuconfig.
When the ILI9488 driver was selected, the color display on the screen was incorrect. I spent a lot of time and effort to understand the problem of disgusting color on the display. The color was broken due to the selected LV_COLOR_16_SWAP option.

The existing implementation of the display driver, for example, for the ILI9488 controller and the touchscreen driver on the XPT2046 controller, does not allow using the common SPI bus. At least all my attempts to set up a common bus have led nowhere. When I touch the touchscreen anywhere on the screen, the touch coordinates are always the same.

I (151157) XPT2046: P(0,0)
I (151157) XPT2046: P_norm(0,0)
I (151157) XPT2046: x = 0, y = 0
I (151207) XPT2046: P(0,0)
I (151207) XPT2046: P_norm(0,0)
I (151207) XPT2046: x = 0, y = 0
I (156687) XPT2046: P(0,0)
I (156687) XPT2046: P_norm(0,0)
I (156687) XPT2046: x = 0, y = 0
I (156737) XPT2046: P(0,0)
I (156737) XPT2046: P_norm(0,0)
I (156737) XPT2046: x = 0, y = 0

P.S. I have already created similar topics on the lvgl/lv_port_esp32 github, but I did not receive an answer and advice on how to solve the problem.