I have a byte array containing the hex values of a converted PNG image. The conversion from PNG to array was not done using the LVGL conversion website, but through a random image conversion website. When I attempt to display this image on the screen, the

I have a byte array containing the hex values of a converted PNG image. The conversion from PNG to array was not done using the LVGL conversion website, but through a random image conversion website. When I attempt to display this image on the screen, the output appears incorrect.

I also noticed that different websites provide different array values for the same image. Will this affect the image reconversion? Could you please provide me with the correct steps to display the PNG image correctly using LVGL?

Thank you for your assistance.

Now I am able to display a 1KB size PNG on the screen, but I am not able to display images larger than 1KB. I am receiving the array and details such as height and width through BLE at runtime. Am I missing any configurations? Please guide me to achieve this.

Thank you.

When i good understand you convert png file only to binary hex copy format aka no conversion. Then LVGL decoder expand it to RGB in memory and require WxHx4 bytes free ram for this irelevant how big was png file…

Thank you for the fast response.

I tried that as well, but it is still not working properly. Could you please provide a demo code or something similar? Am I missing any configurations again? Please guide me to resolve the issue.

Thank you

I’ve tried setting the header color format as LV_IMG_CF_TRUE_COLOR_ALPHA and the size as W * H * 4, but the issue persists. I’ve also tried using the color format LV_IMG_CF_RAW and the PNG decoder, but in that case, it shows “No data” as seen in the image.

Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Thank you.