How to sync lvgl timer once the systick frequency is changed to generate FreeRTOS system tick interrupt

Hi
I am using lvgl 8.3.11 in FreeRTOS environment. In my application there is a requirement to change the system core clock frequency (configCPU_CLOCK_HZ) dynamically. I am calling lv_tick_inc in vApplicationTickHook.
FreeRTOS is configured to generate tick @ every 1ms.
The issue is when i am reducing the system core clock frequency (configCPU_CLOCK_HZ) I am able to get proper FreeRTOS tick but the lvgl timer is not getting synced.
Please let me know how to sync the lvgl timer on system core clock change dynamically ?

You dont show HW type but rtos i mean on slow down dont call tick hook same time. Check with GPIO toggle in hook… and lv_tick_inc have parammm

Thank you Marian for your prompt response!
Yes i have disabled calling lv_tick_inc(1) (called in vApplicationTickHook which is getting triggered @ 1ms) and enable the same when clock transition is complete. I have checked GPIO toggle in the hook and it works as per expectation.
Do you feel is there any other issue or any suggestion to get the elapsed time during clock transition and provide the proper ticks to lvgl timer ?

You still dont tell how hw MCU you use. But switching speed is hardcore on any.
Im not expert for rtos, but i preffer hw based timers with know clock reference.

Hi Marian, we are using our own MCU which in development phase having CM55 core and 3 different system active power profile which i can change dynamically having different system core clock frequency. I will try to use hw timer instead of systick timer. thanks for the suggestion.

what if you will use FreeRTOS timer to call lv_tick_inc()

HI I am doing the same. Also i tried with reloading the systick timer based on the new frequency. Its working upto some extent