I’ve found a semi working repository for the nintendo switch, that i want to use. My own attempts in porting it over failed miserably at my makefile, which did not want to include LVGL whatsoever.
Ive edited the repo to get the inputs working again but when testing, i noticed that i get 15-20fps maximum.
Nintendo Switch; The console has 4gb ram, quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 CPU can go to 1,75ghz and its Nvidia Maxwell GPU, up to 1,6 ghz. Resolution is 1280x720. Compiler is GCC
good question (looks like 6.1.1)
removing shadows and other options & added a second buffer as described in a forum post
This code has non working controls, which i have edited locally. Everything else is unmodified.
It doesnt come across as bad on video as in person