How to Get Rid of glyph dsc. not found errors

Description

Hi, I am trying to get rid of an error appearing in the console of my application. Whenever I am in the middle of switching tabs or doing some other process in my application, I get the errors seen in the screenshot pasted below. I used to be getting these errors on every page of my application. However, when I enabled LV_USE_SUBPX in lv_conf.h, these errors went away (I would still like to know why enabling this got rid of these errors?)
Why are these new errors popping up in my console? Is there anything I can do to resolve them?

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

Eclipse running on Xilinx Zynq Development board

What LVGL version are you using?

What do you want to achieve?

I would like to get rid of the glyph dsc. errors in my console and to know why they are appearing

What have you tried so far?

I enabled LV_USE_SUBPX to 1 in lv_conf.h which got rid of some of them

Screenshot and/or video

It looks to me like you are using a font that has sub pixels?

If you use another font you will probably see the error go away…

What font type are you trying to use?

Do you have any code to share to make it easier to track down the problem?

When I’ve seen this it’s been because I’m using a character that I have not included for a particular font. Easiest way to work out where this is coming from is to set a breakpoint on this warning and check the stack trace.

Thank you for your help! I just added the lines lv_obj_set_style_text_font(controlTab, &lv_font_montserrat_16, LV_STATE_DEFAULT) to each of my tabs. That way all the children of the tabs inherit a default font if none are set which got rid of all my errors!