How to create these assets and animations in LVGL

Description

I’d start by saying that I’m still new to LVGL and graphical representations in general. I have worked in projects using graphical assets but don’t know how to develop the assets and animations from scratch.
The attached video was generated by a designer in After Effects and the goal is to create the same thing in LVGL as part of a stress test to validate many things about the SW/HW display pipeline, based on the animations they want to use as part of the product.

The major technical hurdles I can see are:

• the color gradient circle(s)
  • blur animation
  • color inversion

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

ESP32, ESP-IDF. Using the LVGL library from the IDF Component Manager and I can run the LVGL stress test along with other assets.

What LVGL version are you using?

What do you want to achieve?

Create the assets and animations to match the video attached.

What have you tried so far?

Not sure where to start on a few of the assets! Will update this post with more progress as it happens.

Screenshot and/or video

I mean your idea on video is waste of time. Normal is use calculator and info about used bus and memory capacity… Math for basic school
Too horizontal and vertical move full screen or part can be hw accel on display driver, but in real life is used only sometimes. But rotation is more complicated and my tip for you resolution you get 8FPS max.

But when you need test use Squareline animation part