How to create a horizontal roller

Description

Hi LVGL,I would like to know how to create a horizontal roller,and the direction of the text and the roller are not the same.If it can be achieved, please let me know.Thanks!

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

PC simulator

What LVGL version are you using?

v7.0.1

What do you want to achieve?

create a horizontal roller.

What have you tried so far?

N/A

Code to reproduce

N/A

Screenshot and/or video

If possible, add screenshots and/or videos about the current state.

Why no one reply to me :frowning_face:

LVGL itself does not have a horizontal roller implementation, however, all the building blocks are there for you to create it.

Another workaround might be to use a tileview and create horizontal tiles for each value.

Many thanks, I see how to do it.

1 Like

I still have some questions.
If I want to implement the horizontal roller and roller selected font(set the selected font and background font to be different),how long does it take.
If you think it will take a long time,I’ll notify the designer to modify the UI.Because the project is in a hurry.
Hope to receive your suggestions. Thanks. :smiley:

Unfortunately, I don’t know if I can give you an accurate time estimate. If you’re looking to do this quickly, I’d suggest modifying the UI to use an existing widget instead.

Ok i see, thank you very much for your help.

I need to make something like this. I also have a question,if I implement this thing with a TileView, can I set it to scroll in a loop.

Unfortunately, no. The roller is the only object which can do infinite scrolling right now.

1 Like

All right.Another question is LittleVGL whether to support font gradient, like this:

Yes; take a look at this example.

Ok, thanks a lot.