How to change calendar's text colors?

Description

Hello.
I have a calendar object living inside a container that I wish to style a little, however I have been unsuccessful in doing so.

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

ATM I’m using the simulator.

What LVGL version are you using?

LVGL 7.2.2

What do you want to achieve?

I want to change the text color of different parts in the calendar, the header, the date numbers, etc to different colors.

What have you tried so far?

I have used the function “lv_obj_set_style_local_text_color()” on different elements of the calendar, without successful results

Code to reproduce

Here I have code that creates the calendar and tries to style it like I want:

// Create a calendar for date selection
    lv_obj_t  * calendar = lv_calendar_create(container, NULL);
    lv_obj_set_size(calendar, 220, 220);
    lv_obj_align(calendar, NULL, LV_ALIGN_IN_TOP_LEFT, 0, 0);
    //lv_obj_set_event_cb(calendar, calendar_event_cb);
    lv_obj_set_style_local_text_color(calendar, LV_CALENDAR_PART_HEADER, LV_STATE_DEFAULT, lv_color_hex(0xFFFFFF));
    lv_obj_set_style_local_text_color(calendar, LV_CALENDAR_PART_DAY_NAMES, LV_STATE_DEFAULT, lv_color_hex(0xFFFFFF));

However, this doesn’t change the color of the day names or the header to white.

Thanks for your help

After a bit of experimenting, I realized styling is order dependent.

Switching the order to :

// Create a calendar for date selection lv_obj_t * calendar = lv_calendar_create(container, NULL); lv_obj_set_size(calendar, 220, 220); //lv_obj_set_event_cb(calendar, calendar_event_cb); lv_obj_set_style_local_text_color(calendar, LV_CALENDAR_PART_HEADER, LV_STATE_DEFAULT, lv_color_hex(0xFFFFFF)); lv_obj_set_style_local_text_color(calendar, LV_CALENDAR_PART_DAY_NAMES, LV_STATE_DEFAULT, lv_color_hex(0xFFFFFF)); lv_obj_align(calendar, NULL, LV_ALIGN_IN_TOP_LEFT, 0, 0);
Will have the effect I intended.