This is just for hobby so bare with me:
First some technical stuff:
- Framework Arduino
- Build tool PlatformIO
- Uses LVGL from platformIO
- Uses a patched (very little changes) of lvgl_port_esp32 with SPI from lvgl
- Builds de UI for desktop aswell as embedded (see native directory)
- Uses fuzzy logic instead of PID…for fun…
- ‘Scriptable’ with a super simple script language
Code needs to be cleaned up still. Not yet tested on the Gaggia but well tested on my test stand.
I like programming, this is just hobby and I didn’t see a version yet of a gaggia controller with a fancy screen like teh way I want it…
What does it do?
Will keep the gaggia better on temperature and allows pre-infusion. Apart from that it will show brew time and allows to create different recipes for your brews, including different temperature profiles.
Love to hear some comments or questions!