Hightlight the text on click and change the value of the text

Description

As displayed in the screen there are two values 20 and 50.
when there is a click on 20 the other 50 value has to be shaded grey and 20 value has to be highlighted .As same follows for the other value too.
The highlighted text has to be change when there is a click on up and down buttons.

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

ARM

What LVGL version are you using?

V7

What do you want to achieve?

when there is a click on 20 the other 50 value has to be shaded grey and 20 value has to be highlighted .As same follows for the other value too.
The highlighted text has to be change when there is a click on up and down buttons.

What have you tried so far?

Code to reproduce

Add a code snippet which can run in the simulator. It should contain only the relevant code that compiles without errors when separated from your main code base.

The code block(s) should be formatted like:

/*You code here*/

Screenshot and/or video

If possible, add screenshots and/or videos about the current state.

My initial reaction to this question was “hey, this is exactly what radio buttons are for” and I intended to post a link to them … just to realize that there is no direct support for radio buttons in LVGL.

Anyway, there are places that explain how to build radio buttons from checkboxes (which LVGL has). Like here.

Once you have two checkboxes that logically do what you want you can apply theming to make them look like you want and e.g. highlight the selected one.

i think btnmatrix mabe solve this