ESP32 LVGL build error

Description

I downloaded LVGL as described in the documentation, including lv_esp32_drivers, but unfortunately, when I try to build it, it gives me the following error:

'ledc_timer_config_t' has no member named 'bit_num'	esp_lcd_backlight.c	/lv/components/lvgl_esp32_drivers/lvgl_tft	line 52	C/C++ Problem

'lv_disp_t' {aka 'struct _lv_disp_t'} has no member named 'driver'	disp_spi.c	/lv/components/lvgl_esp32_drivers/lvgl_tft	line 316	C/C++ Problem

'LV_HOR_RES_MAX' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'LV_HOR_RES'?	lvgl_helpers.h	/lv/components/lvgl_esp32_drivers	line 66	C/C++ Problem

implicit declaration of function 'gpio_matrix_out'; did you mean 'gpio_iomux_out'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]	esp_lcd_backlight.c	/lv/components/lvgl_esp32_drivers/lvgl_tft	line 59	C/C++ Problem

unknown type name 'lv_disp_drv_t'; did you mean 'lv_fs_drv_t'?	FT81x.c	/lv/components/lvgl_esp32_drivers/lvgl_tft	line 326	C/C++ Problem

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

ESP32
IDF v5.0
and after I tried
IDF v4.4

What do you want to achieve?

What have you tried so far?

I made changes in the CMakeLists of lvgl_esp32_drivers to:

idf_component_register(SRCS ${SOURCES}
INCLUDE_DIRS ${LVGL_INCLUDE_DIRS}
REQUIRES lvgl driver esp_common log freertos esp_rom soc).

Code to reproduce

Screenshot and/or video

what version of LVGL are you using?

I use V8.3.7

@martin023, I faced the same problem in the same config (ESP32, IDF v5.1.2, LVGL 8.3).
Have your managed to fix it?
I found the solution here ledc_timer_config_t problem - ESP32 Forum - .bit_num is changed to .duty_resolution