Error in building simulator with PlatformIO+ vscode /Win

Description

I am facing an error when I run Task to build and execute the PC simulator.

Error log:

c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x220): undefined reference to `SDL_DestroyTexture'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x22d): undefined reference to `SDL_DestroyRenderer'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x23a): undefined reference to `SDL_DestroyWindow'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x23f): undefined reference to `SDL_Quit'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x254): undefined reference to `SDL_Init'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x268): undefined reference to `SDL_SetEventFilter'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x2fa): undefined reference to `SDL_PollEvent'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x356): undefined reference to `SDL_CreateWindow'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x378): undefined reference to `SDL_CreateRenderer'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x3c4): undefined reference to `SDL_CreateTexture'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x3e0): undefined reference to `SDL_SetTextureBlendMode'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x46d): undefined reference to `SDL_UpdateTexture'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x47b): undefined reference to `SDL_RenderClear'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x4a3): undefined reference to `SDL_RenderCopy'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\libded\lv_drivers\display\monitor.o:monitor.c:(.text+0x4b1): undefined reference to `SDL_RenderPresent'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\hal\sdl2\app_hal.o:app_hal.c:(.text+0xe): 
undefined reference to `SDL_Delay'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\hal\sdl2\app_hal.o:app_hal.c:(.text+0xc1): undefined reference to `SDL_CreateThread'
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/9.2.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\native\hal\sdl2\app_hal.o:app_hal.c:(.text+0xd6): undefined reference to `SDL_Delay'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio\build\native\program.exe] Error 1
================================= [FAILED] Took 12.75 seconds =================================

Environment    Status    Duration
-------------  --------  ------------
native         FAILED    00:00:12.748
============================ 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:00:12.748 ============================ 

What do you want to achieve?

Run LVGL PC simulator in vscode windows.

What have you tried so far?

I followed the guide in the lvgl/lv_platformio repo.

• Installed SDL2 via MSYS
  • Installed platformio extension.
  • Cloned the repo into my workspace.
  • Changed the env to env:native
  • Run task (Execute native)

Not sure if I missed something, would really appreciate any help!

@puzrin Can you take a look at it?

I found the problem. The MinGw I have is the 32bit variant (It installs the 32bit version for both 32bit/64bit systems) but the SDL I installed was 64 bit. After installing the correct SDL, the errors were resolved.