I’m happy to let you know that LVGL’s official UI editor, SquareLine Studio is released.
(We needed to change the name of the beta due to some possible copyright issues turned out.)
SquareLine Studio has its own
- Website: https://squareline.io/
- Documentation: https://docs.squareline.io
- Forum: https://forum.squareline.io/
- YouTube channel with a cool promo video:
We will add tutorial videos soon, so don’t forget to subscribe to be sure you not miss them.
Similarly to the beta SquareLine Studio is also available for Windows and Linux (Mac OS is coming soon). You can get it from the Downloads page.
You can try out all the features of SquareLine in a 30 days trial. After that you can select from two types of licenses:
See more details on a Licenses page.
I’ll close the EdgeLine category of LVGL’s Forum, so if you have any questions head to SquareLine’s Forum! It’s still totally empty. Let’s fill it! Who will be the first?
As a final note I’d like clarify LVGL’s relation to SquareLine Studio. SquareLine Studio is developed by
a company called Game-Ever. So legally its not related to LVGL. However, LVGL LLC and Game-Ever are sitting in the same office and doing their work in very tight cooperation.
LVGL LLC’s role (and thus my personal role too) in SquareLine is:
- LVGL promotes SquareLine Studio as its official UI editor
- Provide support for the LVGL related parts of SquareLine Studio
- Discuss/implement the features missing from LVGL but required for SquareLine Studio
That’s it! See you in SquareLine’s Forum!