I downloaded EL 0.1 and 0.2 betas and test them for few hours. These are the features that I missed:
- Aligment: When I add a widget, sometimes I dont want to specify position, I simply want to put inside container and let align rules place for me, so have the option to set lv.LAYOUT.X value in the inspector when a container is selected.
- Alignment(2): When I place multiple widgets, I want the option to select them and align to the same X/Y position(left, center or right). This option is common in UI builders.
- Aligment(3): When I place a widget, I want autoclip when I place button near side of other widget.
-Style: I want to edit styles of all elements selected, or copy styles from one widget to another. Now I can copy a button and also copies his style, but if I need a new (different) widget, I need to set all fields, so maybe a “style manager tool”
- Spinner Stop them until you press the play button
- Resize: Retain x/y top left corners positions when a widget is resized
- Select multiple elements in the Hirearcy menu and edit all of the together in the Inspector menu.
- Detect widget structure from source code, I mean: Open some screen.py file, detect current screen elements with its styles/anymations/events… and continue the project from this point.
- Bigger sliders to navigate. When I zoom to an small part of the screen and I want to move to see different area, I have very thin H/V sliders that are a little bit difficult to click on. Make them wider.
- Fit attributes in the inspector so I can fit panels/containers with tight/parent values…
- More widgets like containers, text area, windows…
(Hope ppl can understand my 100 words english level)