Where is it?
- Latest Micropython + LVGL v.7 is available on the master branch.
- v.7 release is available on release/v7 branch.
- v.6 is still available on release/v6 branch.
- Online simulator is available for both v.7 and v.6 (click links to access the simulator).
- LVGL v.7 introduces many improvements and fixes.
Most notable are the new drawing engine and the new CSS-like style system. All of these new features are available on Micropython now.
You can even create your own theme in Micropython.
- Micropython core itself was updated to latest Micropython (
It has been long time since Micropython v1.12 was released and it’s not clear when next version will be released. Micropython
masterbranch is fairly stable and contains many fixes and new features which are now available with LVGL.
Migrating from v.6
v.7 is not backward compatible with v.6, and requires migrating the code.
- Some objects (widget) names were changed.
- The style system was completely re-written, and fully available on Micropython.
- LVGL structs on Micropython now have function members.