I’m trying Edgeline v0.3. Here’s what I’m seeing:
- I created a screen and labeled it “SplashScreen”.
- I created a 2nd screen, left it with the default name of “Screen2”
- I added a .png image to the asset tab using the “Add File Into Assets” button
- Then I added the image to the “SplashSreen” screen.
- The image size (1780x585) was much larger than the screen size (480x320). So I attempted to resize the image inside of EdgeLine, when I clicked on the image I did not see any selection box to drag so I edited Width to 480 then I attempted to edit height.
At this point the UI is in some sort of loop of adjusting the width and height, the height is cycling through different values (585, 58 5 then back to 585) and width of 480, 48 back to 480.
I tried to edit both the width and height but no effect. I am running this under Windows 10.