WYSIWYG Editor for LittleVGL

Hi, I am very interested in your project, so I checked it out from GitHub and opened the sln in visual studio.

When I the try to build the solution is stops at the 3rdParty LVGL where it throws the error
Cannot open include file lvgl/lvgl.h

Would it be possible to give some build instructions so we can test, follow and maybe help with your project.

Thanks for this

Yes…

This is an area that I have been a tad remiss on. Currently I am getting CMake working for linux builds. Then I will get a buddy enlistment working and make sure it works for everyone.

Ok I have checked in working builds for Linux and windows. I also have a local Jenkins server building all checkins

1 Like

Awesome project. I saw that the last commit was 2 months ago does that mean this is ready for use or is there still development being done?

Hi, how compile it in Windows? VC?
thanks

From what I see, you can open the sln file using Visual Studio.

Hi, i have try to compile with visual studio c++ express 2012 but i get many errors, maybe i need visual studio 2019. it’s possible get the .exe ?

As far as I know, you’ll need to compile the source code yourself. The free version of VS2019 should work (although I haven’t personally tried it).

Ok, i try to download, thanks for your reply.