Spinbox creating performance

Description

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

Custom board with STM32F746 MCU

What LVGL version are you using?

v 8.1

What do you want to achieve?

I’ve tested performance of creating some of standard LVGL widgets - like Spinbox, Led, Label and Dropdown - in my application, and I’m a bit confused about performance of creating Spinbox compared to other types of widgets. In my current aplication, Base Object is creating less than 1 ms, widgets Led, Label and Dropdown are creating less than 2 ms, and it’s OK for me. But Spinbox is creating in average for 14 ms. I’m trying to use LVGL for creating GUI with plenty of widgets on the screen - up to 50-60, and don’t have enough RAM to create them once at startup like in examples with Tabview and just switching tabs like screens. So I have to create all widgets of every screen on any screen transition, and if there are many of Spinboxes on the screen, it takes too much time and is quite slow.

Also I’ve tried to switch standard lv_theme_default to standard lv_theme basic to decrease number of styles applying to widgets, but it didn’t take significant effect - Spinbox creating time decreased just to 12 ms, but still is several times slower than other types of widgets.

To be honest, I just want to build quite simple static design and be able to apply some number of simple styles on-the-fly. I really don`t need too complicated style transitions like “smartphone GUI”. So, is it possible to improve performance of Spinbox widget creating? Could I maybe use some combination of preprocessor settings in lv_conf.h for turning off some heavy graphic settings, or something else?

Thank you!