- If you touch a button on the screen, a bar is created on the button.
- If the button is continuously touched, the LV_EVENT_PRESSING event occurs every 30ms and the bar progresses.
- It works.
- When the external button is pressed, the button task is executed by an external interrupt.
- In the button task, LV_EVENT_PRESSING event is delivered at 90 us intervals.
- Hard fault occurs while bar progressing is in progress
=> It works by inserting a delay time (vTaskDelay(10ms)) in the button task and sending the event at 10ms intervals.
Is there a minimum amount of time required for events to occur in succession?