How to create "complex" project structures in esp-idf?

Hi,

Disable “slide show mode” here: https://github.com/littlevgl/lv_examples/blob/master/lv_ex_conf_templ.h#L45

Don’t need to calibrate the touch sensor with the XPT2046 controller ?

It seems that the lib is interpreting the location of touch in another position.

I disable “slide show mode”.

I will try another equal display to make sure the problem is not the hardware.

Hi Kisvegabor,

My project estructuring is “very different” from the original.

Does the pull request apply ?

Thank’s.

Hi again :),

I had forgotten to set up this part:

#define XPT2046_X_MIN 0
#define XPT2046_Y_MIN 0
#define XPT2046_X_MAX 4095
#define XPT2046_Y_MAX 4095

Now it’s working but i still think i need to calibrate the touch, because it’s clicking a little out of place and the touch is a little sensitive.

Any suggestion ?

Thank’s.

My project estructuring is “very different” from the original.

I see. This way it’s more difficult to see that changes and I need some time to update the project. Can send the GitHub link of your project? Seeing the commit would be useful.

Now it’s working but i still think i need to calibrate the touch, because it’s clicking a little out of place and the touch is a little sensitive.

1. Set 0 and 4095 as you did now and
  2. Run the tp_cal app
  3. Update the values of XPT2046_X/Y_MIN/MAX accordingly

https://forum.lvgl.io/t/issue-with-calibration-of-display-ili9341-display-and-xpt-2046-touch-controller

check this thread for your issue. we all had the same issue but a delay fixed it I guess

Where do you put your delay ?
How do you implement this delay ?
Using freeRtos ?

before /Normalize Data/
add somedelay like 20ms is enough I guess

Baldhead, thanks for sharing the files, you did tons of work changing them. I am having the same CMAKE issue transiting to LVGL 6.0 with esp.idf v4.1 and I came up with the same conclusion but when I saw how many lines I need to change I just gave up.

now that you’ve seen how to do it basically will be manual work

Just to clarify something previously discussed.
Projects made using latest esp-idf (v.4.x) can be compiled with CMake and Make files depending on the tools you use. Previous versions did not have CMake and future versions will not have Make, we are in the middle of transition period now :slight_smile: