Has anyone done successful screen rotation with the Rocktech RK043FN66HS-CTG LCD Module?

I am wondering if anyone has successfully implemented screen rotation with the Rocktech RK043FN66HS-CTG display. This is the LCD which is included with the NXP LPCXpresso54018 evaluation kit. Using the LV_DISP_ROT_180 flag I am able to get rotation with the LVGL example included within the SDK. However, it isn’t in a usable state. Widgets are moved to incorrect locations and the screen goes black and only displays when touched. I am assuming these problems are due to the settings of the display driver within the LCD module (that display driver is not accessible and its settings cannot be changed). I just wanted to check if anyone has had success with this particular LCD module and if so if you could pass along any tips. Thanks.

What MCU/Processor/Board and compiler are you using?

NXP LPC54018, LPCXpresso54018

What LVGL version are you using?

v8.2.0

What do you want to achieve?

The ability to rotate the screen image 180 degrees on the fly.

What have you tried so far?

Implemented the built-in LVGL screen rotation functions. Which do produce a result but not one that is usable.

Primary 8.2.0 is little out, secondary use display that support hw control for this, otherwise you waste energy and MCU for do stupid corrections.
And 3. finaly you can do rotation by sw, but not in LV, instead use display driver code.

Do you happen to know any displays that support this with hardware? It doesn’t seem to be a feature clearly advertised on these modules. Or perhaps I don’t know the correct search terms.