Can the header file be rearranged?

Can the header file be rearranged? Create a header file directory under the src directory. These header files are only used internally by lvgl. The header file directory outside of src is specifically used to store the function interface exported by lvgl for external use, so that lvgl can be compiled into a library and then added to the header The file can be called externally

Actually, we really have issues with this. In the current structure, it’s difficult to handle private and public API.

Wouldn’t it be difficult to maintain if we export functions only? I mean adding such a long list of functions would be really tedious. Or shall it be exported by a script? Or e.g. the intenal lv_bar.h should include the public lv_bar.h that contains the public API?

Hi, I have some suggestions for this:
Headers can be pick into a dest directory, it’s really enough. All of the functions are gathered to one may not suit for lvgl. cmake support “install()”, like:
install(
FILES
1.h
2.h

n.h
DESTINATION
dir
)
After building, execute “make install” which will pick the headers into “dir” directory.

Do you mean having an src and inc folder?

I mean, supply a method to place the headers into a directory. This would be friendly for developer. src and inc is also a good method, but may need more works.

Having a script the copies the header files into a target directory sounds good as a first step.

Can you send a Pull request? Usually, we use Python scripts.