Micropython binding for LVGL is now available for LVGL v.8
Where is it?
- LVGL v8 introduces many improvements and fixes, new scrolling, refactored styles and events and more.
- Micropython core itself was updated to latest Micropython (
master branch). This includes CMake support for the ESP32 port as well as many other improvements.
- Consolidated event loop. Instead of lvesp32, lvstm32 etc. there is now a single
event_loop class under
lv_utils.py which provides a configurable event loop for all ports (stm32, esp32, linux) and also supports uasyncio.
Migrating from v7
- Follow the same rules as migrating C to v8.
- Optionally, configure the event loop before initializing the display driver. If you don’t, it will be started automatically with default values.
- In case of any difficulties please post a question to this forum.